Yes, you most DEFINITELY hire a blog coach but I’ll explain my reasoning later on…
Ready to hire a blog coach so you can quit the 9-5, stay at home, spend more time with family, and go on lavish vacations?
Then you’re in the right place, boss lady!
In today’s post, I’m going to fully explain my reasoning of why you need to hire a blog coach in 2022 to get the blog income results that you desire.
I will also help you find the best blogging coach for you, the cost of blog coaching, and so much more.
But first, I want to give you the story of how I became a blogger in the first place.
It was 2018, I was living in my aunts basement and I started my first blog on a 2010 Macbook that hardly worked.
I worked for 2 years on my blog and NEVER made my first $1. I was so desperate to make money from it but nothing seemed to work for me. GOSH I wish I just knew that blogging coaches existed!
But then I found a lovely blogging coach doing some research one day and hired her with the last $200 I had in cash. Did I mention that my bank account was negative at the time? I was struggling pretty badly.
The blog coach that I had hired completely changed my life. She had taught me how to become a blogging coach like her and how to finally make money.
I made money within the first 3 months of working with her and within 6 months I was able to buy a 2018 sports car, take my boyfriend on an all inclusive vacation to Punta Cana, and get my own beautiful, dream apartment.
Now I currently make 6 figures from blogging full time.
So yes, hiring a blog coach was the best investment that I could have EVER made for myself.
In this post I’m going to give you all the logic and reasoning behind why I think hiring a blogging coach will be the best investment for you too.
So let’s jump in!
Reasons Why Hiring a Blog Coach is the Best Investment
A Blogging Coach Will Help You Get a Clear and Exciting Vision for Your Dream Life
I know you have this BIG and wild dream to become a successful, money making blogger.
You want to stay at home with the kids, have more time to spend with family or do the things you love, and you want to go on vacations and work from anywhere you desire.
You’d love to buy your dream house and be able to afford more and struggle less.
Trust me, I know. I was there too. I desperately wanted this upleveled lifestyle.
When you hire a blogging coach, she will help you develop a vision for your DREAM life.
Whether you want to create more time and freedom in your schedule (and still make money).
Or you want to quit your 9-5 job and blog full time.
Or maybe your dream is to just make a little bit of money to cover the bills and stay at home with the kids.
Whatever your BIG VISION for this life is, a blogging coach can not only help you develop that vision but can also help you actually achieve it.
A Blog Coach Will Help You Develop a Blogging Business Plan
A blogging business plan is one of the key first steps to starting a blogging business.
Without a business plan, your blog will never make money.
You see, starting a blog is one thing but starting a blogging business that makes money on a monthly basis is another.
When you want to actually make money, you need to take blogging seriously and map out a blogging business plan for success.
A blogging business plan will consist of:
- Your Blogs Why and Vision
- Your Blogs Values
- Your Blogs Voice and Visuals
- Blogging Goals for 6 months, 1 year, and 5 years
- A Blog Monetization Plan
- A Blog Marketing Plan
- and so much more!
If your head is spinning in circles, don’t worry! This is why hiring a blogging coach is crucial in order to take blogging seriously and make money from your blog.
A Blog Coach Will Put Together a Blogging Schedule That Gets You Results in the Least Amount of Time
One of the many struggles that I see new bloggers face is blogging consistently but yet, it may just be the most important thing you can do for your blog.
When you’re ready to finally take blogging seriously, creating a blogging schedule that you can stick to is so crucial.
The ultimate reason why you want to start a blog is because you want to make money and create more freedom in your life, right?
So why would you not make a blogging schedule?
Also, In order to know what important tasks that you need to complete for your blogging business on a daily basis, you will need to have some sort of daily and weekly schedule so you can see results.
A blogging coach will help you develop the most perfect daily blogging schedule that will work for you, your blog vision, and your personal lifestyle.
A Blogging Coach Will Help You Map Out Realistic Blog Goals
Setting realistic blog goals is so crucial when it comes to starting an online blogging business.
What I like to do is help my blog coaching clients develop the 1 year blog vision first, and then I like to break it down into quarterly goals.
There are 4 quarters within a year and within each quarter, I like to have my clients focus on achieving one big overall goal.
These goals can be – get your blog off the ground, grow your email subscribers to 1000, increase pageviews to 3,000 a month, etc.
A blogging coach will not only help you develop these blogging goals but will also help you with the step by step tasks to fully accomplish that goal.
The Blogging Coach Will Help You Get Unstuck and Find Motivation
Every blogger lacks motivation and gets stuck at one point or another. You may not know what direction you need to go in to gain success or you may feel so sick of working on your blog without seeing any results.
Even I, as a 6 figure blogger and blogging coach will get into stuck moments and unmotivating times. It’s just how it goes.
Thankfully, that is why I have a business coach who helps me get through these times.
A blogging coach can help you gain clarity on your next steps and can help inspire you so that you continue working on your blog and not give up on it.
They can also help keep you accountable and help you keep working towards your goals.
A Blog Coach Will Help You Monetize Your Blog Fast and Efficient
There are many ways to monetize a blog. However, not all of the monetization ways are fast and efficient.
For example, as a new blogger you may think that affiliate marketing and ads will be the fastest way to make money. But this is so far from the truth.
Actually, the fastest way to make money is by offering digital products and services on your blog.
A blogging coach can help you decide on what digital product or you can create for your audience that will sell and make you a lot of money and will also help you launch it, market it, and set it up to make passive income. Or in other words, make money from it while you sleep.
If you want to make money blogging super quick from your blog, hiring a blog coach will be your best option.
Honestly, I don’t know one successful blogger that didn’t invest in a coach. Yikes -that should tell you something.
They Will Save You a Lot of Time
So you’ve decided to start a blogging business. Now what?
Now you need to learn everything there is to know about blogging and then implement what you learn to see the results.
Most new bloggers immediately search up all of the free information that the internet and Pinterest provides.
But is this really an effective strategy to build a profitable, money making blog?
Going down the rabithole of learning from free information online will only hold you back.
This is exactly what I did which is why I spent 2 years of my life working on a blog that never made me $1.
Truth is, free blog posts and free blog information that you can find online lacks a lot of the info that you truly need.
These blog posts and free info contain mainly outdated blogging strategies that will never give you results. Because hello, it’s 2022, not 2018 anymore. Things have changed in the blogging world.
What you need is updated blogging strategies.
You also need someone who can fully customize a blogging business plan that meets YOUR needs, YOUR goals. Because the strategies online that others teach for free may NOT be the strategy that is going to work for YOU and YOUR blogging business.
When you hire a blogging coach, she will help you develop the right strategy that will truly work for you, your blog vision, your blog goals, etc.
A Blog Coach Will Support You, Inspire You, and Keep You Accountable
This is usually how it goes…
You try and start a blog by following an article you read online or on Pinterest.
The article tells you to start a blog on WordPress…how hard can it be?
Well very hard cause you find that you can’t even get past the first part and designing a good- looking website your proud of seems like an impossible task.
And then you have so many questions like what the heck do I even write about?
What should my first blog post be about?
How many posts should I have before I even publish?
And then you get so frustrated with it because you have no idea what you’re doing but you still press on with it anyway and do your best.
You found a way to just get your blog published. But now you have no clue how to run your blog and the tasks you need to do on a daily and weekly basis.
So what do you do? You most likely stay inconsistent, you’re all over the place, and you eventually lose ALL motivation and give up.
Well here’s where a blogging coach fits in.
A blogging coach can inspire you to write new blog posts and keep working on the blog. They can support you through all of those questions you have that pops up in your mind. And they can keep you accountable for working on your blog daily and weekly tasks and keep pushing you to work on it even on the hard days.
If this sounds like you, then you need to hire a blog coach!
How to Find the Right Blogging Coach
Are you thinking about hiring a blogging coach to help take your blog to the next level? Finding the right coach can be a daunting task, but it’s important to take the time to find someone who can help you achieve your goals. Here are some tips on how to find the right blogging coach for you:
- Look for someone with relevant experience: When it comes to finding the right coach, experience is key. Look for someone who has experience in the specific area of blogging that you are interested in. If you want to start a fashion blog, for example, look for a coach who has experience in the fashion industry. Not only will they be able to provide you with valuable insights and advice, but they will also be able to connect you with the right people in the industry.
- Check their credentials: A good coach should have a proven track record of success in blogging. Check their website, social media accounts, and any other online presence they may have to get a sense of their expertise. Look for a coach who has legit testimonials (especially video ones). A big following does not make someone an expert. Rather than check how many followers they have, check that they have actually worked with previous clients, check to see if they know what they are talking about, and check to see how long they have been coaching for.
- Consider their teaching style: The way a coach teaches is just as important as what they teach. Look for a coach who has a teaching style that is compatible with your learning style. If you prefer to show up to a blog coaching call with a list of questions, then stick to a coach that does that on their coaching calls. But if you are looking for a combination of a course that you can follow for tech, and then a blogging coach who will work hands on and help you take action, then pick one that has that option too.
- Look for testimonials: One of the best ways to gauge the effectiveness of a coach is by reading reviews and testimonials from other bloggers who have worked with them. This will give you a sense of the coach’s strengths and weaknesses, as well as the results that other bloggers have achieved under their guidance. Before I hire any coach, I look for video testimonials.
- Don’t compare prices – compare VALUE : A blogging coach might have the most expensive services but that only means that the value you get out of the blog coaching experience is highly transformational. You want to have a successful blog at the end of the coaching experience. You do not want to hire a coach and then still have to invest more money because you didn’t learn enough.
- Book a Call and See if Your Personality Works Well together : If you can’t become friends with your blogging coach or if you don’t like their personality, then its probably best you look for a certain coach that does. This is why Boss Lady Bloggers offers consultation calls before deciding to take on a client. I also need to see that I can work well with the client who wants to work with me. We need to be a perfect match!
Finding the right blogging coach can be a daunting task, but by following these tips, you’ll be able to find someone who can help you achieve your goals. Remember to look for someone with relevant experience, check their credentials, consider their teaching style, read testimonials and compare prices. With the right coach by your side, you’ll be on your way to building a successful blog in no time!
How much does blog coaching cost?
The cost of blog coaching can vary greatly depending on the coach and the services they offer. Some coaches may charge by the hour, while others may offer packages of services at a fixed rate. Here are some general price ranges to give you an idea of what you can expect to pay for blog coaching:
- Hourly rate: Coaches who charge by the hour typically range from $50 to $150 per hour.
- Package rate: Coaches who offer packages of services at a fixed rate typically range from $500 to $5000. These packages may include 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months coaching.
- Online course or e-book: Some coaches may offer online courses or e-books at a one-time cost, which can range from $50 to $500.
- VIP or Premium Packages: These packages may include additional services like one-on-one sessions, priority support, and more. It can vary between $1000 to $10000.
It’s important to note that the cost of blog coaching is not necessarily an indicator of the blog coach’s quality. Some experienced blogging coaches may charge higher rates, while some new coaches may charge lower rates. It’s also important to compare prices and services offered by different coaches to find one that fits your budget and needs. Just remember, you pay for what you get!
The Difference Between Blog Coaching Services and a Blogging Course
Blog coaching services and blogging courses are both designed to help bloggers improve their skills and take their blogs to the next level, but they are different in a few key ways:
- Personalization: Blog coaching services are tailored to the specific needs of the individual blogger. A coach will work one-on-one with the blogger to identify their goals and create a customized plan to help them achieve those goals. In contrast, a blogging course is a pre-designed program that may not take into account the specific needs of the individual student.
- Flexibility: Blog coaching services are generally more flexible than a blogging course. A coach can work with a blogger to create a schedule that works for them, and they can adjust the coaching plan as needed to accommodate the blogger’s progress. A blogging course, on the other hand, typically follows a set schedule and curriculum.
- Interaction: Blog coaching services allow for direct interaction between the coach and the blogger, whereas a course generally has pre-recorded lectures and assignments. The coach can answer questions, provide feedback, and offer guidance in real-time, which can be beneficial for bloggers who have specific questions or concerns.
- Cost: Blog coaching services can be more expensive than a blogging course, as the coach will be dedicating more time and resources to working with the blogger. However, the cost of a blogging course can vary greatly depending on the length and content of the course.
- Focus: Blog coaching services tend to focus on the needs of the individual blogger, and the coach will give specific guidance on how to improve the blog, build the audience, and monetize it. On the other hand, a blogging course generally provides a more comprehensive overview of the blogging process and covers a wide range of topics, including how to write great content, how to promote your blog and how to monetize it.
Ultimately, both blog coaching services and blogging courses can be beneficial for bloggers, depending on their needs and goals. It’s important to consider what you hope to achieve with your blog and choose the option that best fits your needs.
All Boss Lady Bloggers blog coaching services offers their courses in addition to the blog coaching calls.
You Should Hire a Blog Coach If The Following Resonates With You
Here are a few reasons why you might want to consider hiring a blog coach:
- You’re not seeing the results you want: If you’ve been blogging for a while and aren’t seeing the growth or engagement you’re hoping for, a coach can help you identify what’s holding you back and develop a plan to improve your blog’s performance.
- You’re feeling stuck: Blogging can be a lot of work, and it’s easy to get stuck in a rut. A coach can help you find new inspiration and direction for your blog, and help you stay motivated.
- You’re not sure where to focus your efforts: There are so many different aspects of blogging, it can be hard to know where to focus your efforts. A coach can help you prioritize what you need to do to achieve your goals.
- You’re not sure how to monetize your blog: Monetizing your blog can be tricky, and there are many different ways to do it. A coach can help you explore different monetization options and create a plan to start earning money from your blog.
- You want to take your blog to the next level: If you’re ready to take your blog to the next level and reach a wider audience, a coach can help you develop a strategy to do just that.
- You want to build a sustainable business: Blogging can be a great way to build a business, but it can be difficult to know where to start. A coach can help you develop a sustainable business model and create a plan to grow your blog into a profitable business.
Ultimately, hiring a blog coach can be a great investment if you’re serious about taking your blog to the next level and achieving your goals. A coach can provide you with the guidance and support you need to succeed.
Boss Lady Bloggers Blog Coaching Services
Here at Boss Lady Bloggers, we have blog coaching services that fit your personal needs AND budget.
We offer a 3 months blog coaching package, 6 months, and 12 months package.
Each package includes:
- 1 – 60 minute blog coaching call per week
- Private Voxer Messaging
- Private Content Reviews
- Action Plans and Homeworks
- 200+ Course Content Videos
- Workbooks, checklists, eBooks, & more
Is Blog Coaching Affordable at Boss Lady Bloggers?
We ensure that blog coaching is affordable for everyone by offering a few different options!
We first offer the Blogging Ladies Mastermind.
The mastermind is a place where blogging ladies can join membership style and show up to the group blog coaching calls and FB Q and A lives every week.
We talk strategy.
We talk REALNESS.We talk goals and action steps.
BUT this isn’t just about “how to start a blog and make money”…This is the deep work and clarity that you need to find within yourself first in order to run a money making blogging business (in a way that truly actually fits your lifestyle) AND how to set up and run your blog to be able to sustain it and be consistent with it.
… your way of course 😌
This is the most affordable & BEST way to work with me outside of my private 1:1 blog coaching program (that is a high ticket investment).
The Details :
3 BOSS LADY BLOGGERS COURSES
You will get access to 3 courses created by Boss Lady Bloggers. The Blog Accelerator Program, The Blog Monetization Method, and The Blog Growth Lab!
6 MONTHS OF WEEKLY GROUP BLOG COACHING CALLS + GROUP VOXER SUPPORT
Get access to 6 months of weekly group blog coaching calls and group Voxer messaging support. Hop on the call to get blog coached by blogging coach Genasys each week without paying a fortune.
WEEKLY LIVE Q AND A BLOG COACHING CALLS
Not only do we have weekly group blog coaching calls for 6 whole months but you also have access to weekly FB live Q and A calls. You will submit all of your questions through a form and then Gen will answer all of them on the FB Live!
MONTHLY CONTENT REVIEWS
Each month Genasys will review all of your content that you submit! Whether you want feedback on blog posts, website design, emails, products, or anything else! Submit these and Gen will do a full audit of them!
How much Does the 3 months, 6 month, and 12 months blog coaching packages cost?
3 months : $555/MONTH
6 months: $422/MONTH
How to Get Started With Blog Coaching at Boss Lady Bloggers
There’s just a couple steps you need to take to get started with blog coaching here at Boss Lady Bloggers.
Step One : Book your free consultation call.
Step Two : Fill out a little form so Genasys can learn more about you, your blog, etc.
Step Three : Get on the Zoom meeting the day of your scheduled call and talk to Genasys about your blog, how you need help and Gen will explain how she can help you get the transformation you desire like starting your blog, growing blog traffic, or finally making an income on your blog!
Step Four : Choose your package! 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months if you would like to work 1:1 with Genasys and hire her as your blogging coach!
Step Five : Fill out your contract and pay your first monthly payment.
Step Six : Genasys will email you with all the information you need to start the onboarding process! You’ll need to fill out another short form and then book your blog coaching calls!
Then wala! You will meet weekly with Genasys and she will strategically help you meet all of your blogging goals!
Hiring a blog coach can be a great investment for bloggers who want to take their blog to the next level.
A coach can provide personalized guidance, support, and strategies to help you achieve your goals and overcome any obstacles that may be holding you back.
By researching different coaches, identifying your specific needs and goals, and creating a plan of action, you can take the first steps towards achieving success with your blog.
With the right blog coach by your side, you can build a sustainable business, grow your audience and monetize your blog more effectively.
It’s a wise investment of your time and resources if you’re serious about reaching your blog’s full potential.